Bioguard Balance Pak 100 (12lb)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Domestic Shipping on Purchases over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Proper total alkalinity prevents pH from "bouncing" due to rain, bather load, and other chemical application.
- This helps prevent pool staining, plaster etching or liner wrinkling due to improper pH.
- Product Information: 100% sodium hydrogen carbonate pH 8.2
- For raising total alkalinity
- Prevents pH change
- Improves swimmer comfort
- Prevents corrosion due to improper pH
- Protects vinyl liners from wrinkling due to improper pH
- Directions for use: 1. Add directly to your swimming pool with pump and filter running 2. 1.5 pounds of Balance Pak 100 per 10,000 gallons of water will raise your total alkalinity 10ppm 3.
- Large additions should be divided into thirds and added every 6 hours. Total alkalinity in your swimming pool water should be maintained in the range of 125-150ppm. For swimming pools using Mineral Springs or pools equipped with chlorine generators, total alkalinity should be 80-150ppm.