CMP 25280-150-000 Powerclean Tab Ultra VS In-Line Chlorinator, Clear Glass Lid, 1.5-2"
- Free Domestic Shipping on Purchases over $50
THE HIGH FLOW CHLORINATOR ENGINEERED FOR VARIABLE SPEED PUMPS
You've given us feedback on variable speed pumps, and we've been listening. Variable speed is great for energy efficiency, but not for chlorine flow. Introducing Powerclean® Ultra VS. Now, maintain high chlorine flow on a low flow variable speed system.4
- High chlorine flow with system flow as low as 20 GPM
- Increases flow rate over the chlorine tablets in a low flow or variable speed system
- 4uick installation or removal of VS option with no tools required
- Available for Powerclean Ultra and Econ
- VS .it also available for CMP retrofit
- Ideal for use between 20 and 50 system GPM
- High flow without elevated system back pressure
Frequently Asked Questions:
AT WHAT "RPM" DOES POWERCLEAN VS PERFORM?
Powerclean VS operates at a pumps low and medium RPM settings, in the 20 - 50GPM range.
CAN AN EXISTING CHLORINATOR BE UPGRADED?
Any Powerclean Ultra or Econ In-Line model can be upgraded with the VS Conversion Kit. HOW DOES THIS IMPROVE SANITIZATION?
The advanced VS engineering accelerates the flow inside the feeder chamber, improving dissolve rates for chlorine and bromine tablets